E-Books / Video Training →Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals Core Infrastructure
.MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 96 kbps, 2 Ch | 2h 50m | 898 MB
By Google Cloud
In this course, Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure, you will learn about virtual machines and networks in the cloud, storage in the cloud. You'll also learn about developing, deploying, and monitoring in the cloud.
In this course, learners explore services provided to applications built on GCP that enhance their scalability and maintainability. They work with services like Google Cloud Pub/Sub and Google Cloud Functions to make applications more efficient. They explore the use of containers on GCP. The course concludes with a review of the specialization.
- Elastic Cloud Infrastructure Containers and Services
- Essential Cloud Infrastructure Foundation
- Elastic Cloud Infrastructure Scaling and Automation
- Essential Cloud Infrastructure Core Services
- INE - Google Cloud Platform - Networking Fundamentals